Online or onsite, instructor-led live Project Calico training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Project Calico.
Calico training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Project Calico training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Thailand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Thailand.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Calico Course Outlines in Thailand
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Calico.
- Understand how Calico differs from traditional overlay networks.
- Understand how Calico combines internet routing protocols with consensus-based data stores.
- Use Calico to create a container networking solution for Kubernetes clusters.
- Use Calico to provide network policy for Kubernetes.