Online or onsite, instructor-led live OpenVAS training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use OpenVAS for network vulnerability scanning.
OpenVAS training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live OpenVAS trainings in Thailand can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OpenVAS Course Outlines in Thailand
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use OpenVAS for network vulnerability scanning.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenVAS
- Learn the fundamental features and components of OpenVAS
- Configure and implement network vulnerability scans with OpenVAS
- Review and interpret OpenVAS scan results
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.